Through the proclamation and teaching of God’s Word, to build a unified fellowship of believers who have a loving relationship with one another and a sincere concern for reaching the unsaved. To develop believers who devoutly love, follow and model Christ and respond properly to His Lordship through powerful Prayer, Praise and Worship.
To build a fellowship of believers who purpose to know God through a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. To maintain the worship of God, and to partner with one another to demonstrate the power and love of His Spirit, through worship, witnessing, and ministry to this body, to those who will join themselves to this assembly and to the surrounding communities.
Our values are anchored in the teachings of Jesus Christ to love God with all your heart, mind and soul and to love others the way God loves us. So, we must then show love. The Bible teaches that the world will know we’re different by our display of selfless love.
We also value:
- Joy that comes from faith in God, joy that sustains us when in the throes of life
- The pursuit of peace and the desire to let it rule in our hearts
- Forbearance, patience is the face of provocation
- Being kind and compassionate and caring for one another
- Goodness that changes not only the person expressing it but also all those that are touched by that person
- Living by Faith in God, trusting Him fully with everything
- Exercising gentleness in our dealings with one another
- Self-Control, control of our words, actions and behaviors
These values are given by the Spirit and they are our fruit. Additionally, we value true wisdom that only comes from God, thankfulness unto God, and service that results from our relationship with God.
We believe the Bible is the only authoritative Word of God.
- Belief in God the Father, Jesus Christ as the Son of God, and the Holy Spirit
- The death, descent into hell, resurrection and ascension of Christ
- The holiness of the Church and the communion of saints
- Christ’s second coming, the Day of Judgement and salvation of the faithful